CSS background-color example!

-->

Friday

3 months

ahh exams are over thank god. Not like i had many anyway, but i finally can relax in my own home because the tension is over. rUBBER Dubb is tonight which means festive fun and lots of hardcore raving nt to mention hard core substances such as the vodka which i am aiming to pile down my throat in a record breaking 3 minutes. That is the outcome of a stressfull day. Girls living with girls is amazing when everyones hormones are kicking in the right direction. But as soon as one goes offside, it fucks up the whole routine and sure enough you have yourself a battle field. I am probably the one that goes offside to be honest. I am a virgo, emotional and a moaner. Vodka helps these lapses!lol.
Timetable is ok this semester and a friend reminded me last night that i only have 3 more breakneclks to go before life is over in pompey.
3 months.
3 months
i am going to die.

No comments: