CSS background-color example!

-->

Wednesday

News Reporter

This has been one of the most amazing weeks of my life! I am currently at portsmouth news working on The Guide, which is a magazine supplement which comes out every week. I originally was placed upon the reporters table, but i have been writing articles for the guide, covering almost 5 pages which is exciting for me as i can showcase my poor spelling and appalling grammar. But its wicked because i am hopefully coming back to be a news reporter. Tomorrow i am off out on the streets interviewing people on a subject, taking pictures and being my own little fearne cotton. I have been covering for Nadine Bateman, a entertainments features editor. oh yeah baby, free cd's and love!!

watch this space, i will post some articles when they come out on friday 28th.

No comments: