CSS background-color example!

-->

Wednesday

Barry M no.62

Barry M, I love it. I have alwasy wanted real RED or Pink lips but never found the right colour. It was only when i was at a recent fashion show at uni that a girl told me Barry M no.62 is the perfect pink! It is so bright, it looks a bit like a prostittue color, and a bit loud but thats the point. barry M takes make up to the next level. With my (hopefully soon) white blonde hair and pink lips i think malibu barbie will be suing me.. (http://www.barrym.co.uk/)




I really want to take on the 1940's look at the moment. Bright lips, one colour hair and a lot of fur and heels. I have recently aquaried a fur coat from a party (fake!) all i need is to collect my brougue heels and i think i will have it topped.I would absolutley love to look so demure.


No comments: