CSS background-color example!

-->

Sunday

I am in Love with her...


So the girls decided to go see Sex and the City on wednesday, the last union night of the yeaR. We loved the film it really made me realise how realistic kristin and sarah are at acting. I cried and laughed, and gased everytime i saw carrie walk from the wardrobe. I fell in love with her all over again, not to mention Big. The dresss above is amazing, all her ourfits were. I think i have found my calling.

The union was packed, and emotional, they played all the cheese uni tunes. Friday was the last rubber dub and was emotional too. i partied untill 9am the next morning, had 2 hours sleep and spent my last day with alex watching boats and eating pig sweets.

What is the name of the designer of this dress??

No comments: