CSS background-color example!

-->

Thursday

Bestival



Bestival was a muddy, but gorgeous time. I happened to survive the winds, rain and slosh for 5 days, but i think being with 30 of my friends helped a lot. We managed to all camp together, we had our own little village with the NMS flag blowing 'GIVE US A GIBBA!' - I only managed to see 12 acts including Roni Size, A-skills, Dj Yoda, Roots Manuva, Underworld, Jon Hopkins, Amy Winehouse, Pendulum, Benga, Chase and Status, Santogold, Aphex Twin and a few more which i couldnt really get into see. The festival itself was full of little tents selling tea and cakes, little trinkets. It was better than Reading or Leeds because the crowd was more mature and eveyrthing was more pasive. The woodland was lit up with lights and with the soun of music, but to be fair i was pretty wasted to remember much!



We all dressed as penguins, although i lost my costume 1 hour in! Taking me 6 hours to make...not cool..

Altho the Sunday Times Style section took my picture of me, which i was flattered about! Saw Nikita Olivia, she looked wicked too.


No comments: