CSS background-color example!

-->

Wednesday

Mag Culture



I never realised how much i actually spend on magazines in a month. I already have Cosmo, Vogue, Marie Claire and Company which are the obvious trash. But i have only just realised i get so much more satisfaction out of online blogs, specially magculture.com. Its just full of so much information and links.



The Guardian website is also one of my faves at the moment. I have to search the education section for my work so i am up to date, but i love the fashion and beauty section. Its also fun reading the jobs vacancies and seeing how much it would be if i was a teacher in london...
I have no pennies so its hard to ghet excited about the weekend as i know i wont be able to buy any clothes!

I have been eyeing up these beauties:




No comments: