CSS background-color example!

-->

Thursday

NVR 2 BSY

I am in a manic state of money depression. I have been limiting my spending for a while, it seems christmas presents that cost more than £5 are just not up my street. I did get some bargains though, from the HMV website. Ratatouile for £4 and Zero 7s album for £2.99! There is no better bargain than that really....
I dont know what i want for christmas really, i have an idea its clothes. Topshop has some amazing jewels...i treated myself to some today which were £8 and although i did not get 10% discount it was worth it.. the 15.5% should have been aproved but it wasnt. They say they do not do student discount anymore, i think i will have to investigate.



ANGER.


The perfume that i really want at the moment is ELLE by YvesSaintLaurent. Its lush, it stays on for ages and you hardly need any. I need to change my signature smell, SJP is dead out.
I also want some of these beauties from Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful, which is located in London. I remember shopping there when i was working at Emap 2 years ago. Its expensive but amazing.






No comments: