CSS background-color example!

-->

Monday

Employment Hell

5th interview down and still no job. Looks like i will be spending my days working in retail or behind a bar to fund my PGCE secondary. No school is willing to take me on as an FE teacher, which means i have just blown 6,000 quid on one qualification. I could of got my breasts done twice for that price.
How can i be classed as 'unqualified' when i clearly am not. Ok, so secondary school has more curriculum standards and policies i need to follow, but surely the whole point of beiong an NQT is so you are given the chance to shine. If a school just let me work there as a Unqualified teacher, they would onbly have to pay me 15 grand a year and not 20. Thing is, they are too lazy to give up onbe day a week so they can check over my progress.. thats all it is. Lets list the excuses i have been given for not getting a job.

1. Too nice
2. Took too long to get into a task.
3. Not experienced enough.
4. Not experienced enough.
5. Not experienced enough
6. Not experienced enough.
7. Too mean.

OMG. someone give me some bloody experience! I have 5 years to gain QTS if i dont do it then my qualification will mean nothing. Now for those of you who believe they are crying out for teachers, yes they are. Up North, and for English, Maths and Science. Unfortunately i am MEDIA teacher and i thought media was only available in colleges. No, its now refromed to 14-19.
How annoying!
So next step?
1. Go to Balaton for a week (much needed break i'd say...)
2. Come back 15th July and work Lovebox Festival Volunteering.
3. Work Lovebox on bar (Money from this will pay Balaton..)
4. Sign on. (Why not rinse the government more...)
5. Kill myself with whatever i can consume from my bathroom cubard. Mainly smokers toothpaste..
6. If all else fails (Mainly 5, prosittue myself or sell everything i own on Gumtree..)
7. Internship?(No money, just free lunches...;)

Anyone want to employ a QUALIFIED media teacher/Media graduate. I have 2 fucking degrees man. Why is it so hard?

No comments: