CSS background-color example!

-->

Tuesday

Santa please can you bring me..



lala Berlin £335

                                Jimmy Choo Snakeskin Wellingstons
                                                                      £235

The bracelet is by Alex Monroe and is £110. I think wrapped up on a lovely winters day after a huge Christmas lunch, this would make anyone feel special over Christmas.

I wish, i wish...



Look at these delights from Net A Porter.com. The Lingerie is so delicate and beautiful, its a perfect gift for even me who is shameful an unmatching shame. Imagine all gift wrapped with floral beads and a bow, laying in the dishevelled morning hangover from the night before. It would brighten up a frosty morning...


I have also been humming down some bargains and recently went to the Camden Stables and bought some vintage boots and some slippers. Very rock onand roll i know, but i was meant to be shoping for others, not me. I will upload pics later.

No comments: