CSS background-color example!

-->

Sunday

Liberty and Gillian

Gillian Wearing is a conceptual artist who i was impressed by while visiting the TATE. I picked up one of his images on a post card which was hilarious. Random women in white t-shirts with messages on them about their sexuality.
I have been really busy this week with OFSTED coming on Monday and trying to fit in all marking and coursework deadlines. I have not even worn out my Kurt G's yet!
I popped into London on Wednesday to vsiti my friend who works at Burberry. She gave me an interview, as she has been promoted to Stylist Asistant. Pretty darn good considering she was volunteering in Dress for sucess
Went to a secret Location in London on Friday for a warehouse party. It was insane! I loved it and cant wait for the next installment.

 Anyway - that will follow soon which i will write for NJAL. In the mean time check out these pieces by Gillian (this is the postcard i got)



I am loving Aquascutum


And of course, Stella.

2 comments:

Miss Kotova said...

i came across your blog on I Scream. It's lovely. good read.

http://blueloosethreads.blogspot.com/

Betheny said...

Thanks! Hope you enjoy future posts.xx