CSS background-color example!

-->

Monday

LFW


I finally received my tickets for London Fashion Week! I got my lovely invitation through the post and was amazed at how lovely it looked. I imagined a ticket from Ticketweb but actually received a lovely journalists notepad with a lovely design on for the Bora Aksu show on Friday at Somerset House. I was also lucky enough to get 5 more invitations to some lovely accessory shows on Saturday and Sunday. I still have no idea what i am wearing, i would love to wear my KG heels but i have a feeling i am not mentally prepared to totter around in them as yet.


Last Wednesday i had a moment wherre i fancied a 'change' and got my hair cut. I got a block fringe and many of my layers cut into, which looks lovely when you leave the hairdressers but after my not so perfect styling it looks too thick and sometimes i feel like a mushroom. I am sure i will get used to it, its cool but i don't know how to wear it for Friday.
This week is half term so i am spending my days job hunting. I was meant to be helping with Secret London launch at weekend but i had a car accident and didn't managed to get there in time!
Anyway this week i will be updating more as i have an epic rush to find something to wear for LFW.





2 comments:

Marta Represa said...

Ah that's such a cool invite! I won't be able to get to London for Fashion Week, I'm so jealous!
xx

Betheny said...

I cant make the Ashish show which i am upset about! xx