CSS background-color example!

-->

Sunday

I am in awe of this bracelet by New York designer, Kara Ross. that i saw in Liberty last time i was in London. As a liberty card member i was invited to attend a drink and food tasting in the sweet cafe they have on the ground floor. Complimentary champers and some discount on the designer clothes made me happy, unfortunately i was unable to attend. Next time, i will go! Kara is one of the only accessory designers that i have noted used wood for earings and bracelets in an inovitative way. Obviously if you guys find any other ones, let me know. Her website is amazing with cute bags and detailed jewels.
Kara Ross Image from website.

Pamela Love is another designer who is making me smile. Spring is upon us and i love wearing cute dresses and vest tops with lots of clobber around my neck. I am really interested in jewelery that is not too delicate and 'feminine'. Her take on serpent snakes in silver and bronze are lovely, incripted with stones and amber stones. These are a few of my favourite pieces from her new collection on her website. I see connotations of tribal influences which are beautiful Her collection is actually inspired by the film 'Where the Wild Things Are'; and she has collaborated with MAC and in the production of True Blood, showcasing her great deisgns. I can see why True Blood would be a good call, her necklaces have a gothic theme.. I wish i could indulge in some at the moment! Her PDF seen here.








Large Claw Necklace

I love this sword ring, it is one of my favourites!



Finally, i am loving these leggings from American Apparel that i spotted while snooping in Covent Garden. They are amazing, i saw some in Primakr similar but they just didnt fit right.

4 comments:

Hardip said...

holy shit Pamela Love is actual LOVE xx

Bubu said...

I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

•••HAVE A NICE WEEKEND•••

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bubu said...

VOTE IN MY BLOG FOR YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNER!!!!