CSS background-color example!

-->

Friday

Ebay!

I have been having a spring clear out and have put lots of my stuff on ebay. American Aparel Skirt and a Topshop fur coat are some of the things you can buy.

I have been spending too much recently. Look at these sandals i got from H&M for a  bargain £7.99!!

Anyone see the Linsay Lohan dco on BBC3? I have written about it in my other blog, Common Culture. I am adding more items to my listings this weekend, i have new boots and some shoes i need to get rid of as i have so many! Been searching for houses and its so hard! Its like an interview...
Off to the Custard Factory tomorronin Birmingham with some friends for an easter special. I will also update you on common culture! Should be amazing. I have now bought my Big Chill Festival ticket! Wooo!


4 comments:

citygirlstyle said...

Can't beat a good eBay clear out sesh... i need to do one myself! So jealous you're at custard - Vilalobos! Was meant to be going myself - all my friends are there but I had family stuff. hope you had a wicked time x

Betheny said...

You should just go! Just make some random friends, have a good clear out then use the pennies to get ready for summer :)

Walk The Sand said...

Big Chill, good times. Nice bargain sandals from H&M... It's nowhere near sandal weather here!
x

POPPY FRENCH said...

BIRMINGHAM!!!