CSS background-color example!

-->

Tuesday

Jimmy Choo Trainers

Sorry for the lack of post's. IO have just started my new job and moved into my new flat in 2 days, i am trying to get online as much as possible but its hard when you broke your laptop and your phone and the only ways of means is at work!
Anyway Jimmy Choo have sent me an email about a competition they are holding in London. If you spot a pair of Jimmy Choo trainers you need to get in contact via Twitter. The pairs of shoes will be runnign all over London from Somerset House to Shoreditch High Street. If they walk into your bar you need to take a picture and then you can win a pair for yourselves.

I have my eye on these Blue beauties...

I hope you are well, i am settling into my new flat well. Its located in East Dulwich although it is a pain to get to work every morning really early. I get on the 12 Bus which takes 60 minutes - i could drive from home, but i love my room and my flatmates. The flat has a massive roof terrace so there will be loads of time to hang out and drink some wine up their. I will post some pictures soon..

I had a meeting with Ben Reynolds who runs the London Fashion Twitter account. He wants me to get on baord and write some articles for him, scoutuing trends and attending shows. He is a lovely chap and we chatted over a green tea and expresso while in Charing Cross. I love the London life, i find myself walking around the streets trying to spot something new. Now when i am walking i will be looking for Jimmy Choo,

More info can be found on twitter.com/catchachoo

No comments: