CSS background-color example!

-->

Friday

H&M

Thanks to Tom from Next, who has invited me down to the preview of the new AW/10 Collection on Wednesday. A selection of bloggers get to go and have some tea and cake afterwards.

Busy busy busy, trying to corordinate work with social life is ahrd at the moment. I am looking to go to Whisky Misk next week where Will.i.am will be doing a performance.

H&M launches there new collection and i have already got my eye on a few key pieces. Prices are not bad and i think today will be the day i purchase some lovely garms for the summer.






I will update soon!

2 comments:

Zara_K said...

I am loving quite a few pieces from the new H&M collection- lucky for you but a shame for me but if only they stocked most of this outside of their London stores too!

Oh also did you make Will.i.am ... intrigued to know what the show was like? sure it was just a bit amazing.

Betheny said...

I did ot get to meet WILL which was a shame, although another opportunity will come up soon i am sure.

I know what you mean about the collection - althoughn you can order online i have heard...xx