CSS background-color example!

-->

Thursday

Zara Look Book 2010




Loving the warm colours and harem pants in the khaki green.






Work is stil manic but there are loads of things happening this weekend i want to get my teeth stuck into. loads of art shows in Hoxton and Dalston, but also on Southbank with a may day dance happening on Sunday - even though it is a while since May the1st...

This month's vogue really inspired me. I was reading an article about a journalist who moved from Brixton to Bali with her husband and two children. It really inspired me as i looked out my window onto concrete and a bus stop full of crazy loons. But then with the sun shining in the City today in London i was happy. i wandered down Oxford Cicus and found some great little shops that were hidden gems. There was also a press day down Market Place, which i remembered getting an invite for but completely didnt remember! I could of gone, but never mind many more.

I am off to a MixMag party on Friday, as i write for them. Should be fun and free booze for a little while as well. Lovely!



Thanks to GLASS magazine who gave me some TATE tickets to an exhibiton. I will head down this weekend.

No comments: