CSS background-color example!

-->

Wednesday

Calling all Writers - STYLIST needs you.



Fancy covering a Fashion event in con junction with STYLIST magazine?

I am looking for some help.

If you think you are able to write up a great review for your blog or website, then get in touch. Cadbury's Nibbles is opening its Boutique in London over the weekend where they are amking designer bespoke dresses for competition winners. Its all for a great cause and raises awareness for Breast Cancer. If you think you have Sunday off work (or would just like to head on down) please do let me know by replying to me on twitter (@bethenymay).

I may be at Glastobury so will not be able to make it  - but its great for any budding writer.

For now, I am sweating in my office at work. I am sat in central London amongsrt fumes and I reallty just want to jog onto the countryside. I went there on Friday amd had a great time with friends, bonfire and evething. So if yuo are interested, follow me on twitter and I will update.

Alternatively email me: bethmayhall@gmail.com

No comments: