CSS background-color example!

-->

Thursday

My Birthday.


Paul Smith opens its doors to a woman’s only shop next month. I am excited – Paul Smith seems to rule the men’s catwalks and I love his floral prints, silks and boutique accessories. I have been on a little spree as it is my Birthday today and I purchased some lovely pieces from Topshop. Working on oxford Street does have its advantages, although my lunch breaks are now filled with rail surfing and people dodging. I had my eyes on an embellished jacket (as you should know, these are my must haves!) but they had ‘sold out’, which bugged me a little as I only saw it in LOOK! Magazine that morning. Anyway, not one to cause a fuss I purchased some lovely dog tooth harem pants in charcoal and mud brown as well as a delicate slip over with snowflake prints.


Although it’s not pay day till the end of August, the store card took a battering. Why the hell not? It is my birthday! Tonight I am off to Quaglino’s Restaurant in Mayfair which is located not too far from the Ritz. I am taking a few girlfriends down with me and will be making the most of the ES Magazine’s 2 courses for £10, which is fabulous. I recently went to Meza which was delightful and the cocktails were gorgeous.



Quaglino's, Mayfair.

I am hoping to set up my .com soon, which means a make over for Beth may. I will joyfully host a range of sponsors and cover the London streets daily, as my sister has very nicely given me PC World vouchers – one step colder to being online 24/7! If any of you know or would like to get some experience under your belt, email me if you would be interested in pimping out my blog. I can pay – and also cover you in cupcakes, tea’s and hugs.




Topshop £45

No comments: