CSS background-color example!

-->

Saturday

Bora Aksu SS11

Although I have not been able to attend many of the London Fashion Week shows, I have been keeping up to date with Twitter feeds and the respected SusieBubble for her spin on the event. Bora Aksu was one designer I was really looking forward to seeing last year, after queuing for more than an hour and not getting seated I vowed to go back this year guns blazing. Unfortunately full time work comes first and I had to give away my ticket. I have however been keeping up with what has been going down and it seems the St Martin’s Graduate had a slightly different influence from last year, Spiders and creepy crawlies were all the rage in his catwalk show. Drapes and cut-outs were also a prime focus, which is a style favoured by fans Rhianna and Pixie Lott.


He always tends to use feminine and soft fabrics that hang beautifully on silhouettes. I am envious of these beautiful dresses that the models got to wear! Teamed with an Aviator jacket, I can see this collection spinning a web out of control.




No comments: