CSS background-color example!

-->

Monday

Cherly VOGUE Cover October 2010

Amazing. This weekend I have splurged on some amazing much needed boots. I tend to purchse boots from higthstreet shops that either leak or have worn heels by the third wear. I have splashed out on some lovely Office boots, priced at £105 i have never ever spent this amount of money on shoes, but i believe they are worth it.
I orginally wanted the Hunter wellies that have the metal detail on - but at £145 a though that was TOO much. I have decided on the leather beauties, thinking they will wear me well for a couple of seasons.

I have justified this by using the storecard. For now, I will be doing some bar work at bestival where I will earn money to pay for them!

Bestival on Wednesday and Deathtrap tonight in the West End after work. I am really excited as it has had some raving reviews.


I will put some pictures up soon! Having no Laptop has it's drawbacks, especially when work has banned uploading of images!

No comments: