CSS background-color example!

-->

Monday

AfroJack - Take Over Control

DJ Mag’s top 100 DJ Awards on the 27th will be available to watch online, live. www.be-at.tv is a great site that offers music lovers the chance to catch the world’s top dj’s on 4 different channels on the site. I checked out Arcadia stage from Bestival yesterday and it was amazing watching the crowd, the dj’s and the bird’s eye of the stage.





Playing at the awards ceremony will be Afrojack, Deadmau5 and Eddie Halliwell. One track that I am cracking on at every chance I get is Afrojack’s – Take Over Control. Check out the video below. I am a massive fan of Afrojack’s remixes and as a close friend of Swedish House Mafia DJ Steve Angello, I am looking forward to a possible collaboration in the future.

I am looking forward to attending the show, with presenter Boy George. Have you heard his new song? I love it! I will post about it in the next few days. For now, check out Afrojack’s new single, I adore the Adam F remix, as I love a bit of dubstep.

No comments: