CSS background-color example!

-->

Friday

Amazing Tours Announced.


Just found out after a sell out performance at Heaven last month, Swedish beauty Lykke Li is touring the UK again next April. She will be hitting Sheppards Bush Empire on the 14th April and I cannot wait to get my hands on some tickets. She is incredible. I remember rinsing her album in my last year of university, coming across her when her song was played as a remix on Radio 1 on Rob Da Banks show. I then stalked the hell out of her, bought her album and got on the defensive. My flatmate Caz ended up loving her too and when they dropped a Techno remix at Melt, I was in heaven, Just to remind you, Little Bit is below. Talking of Rob, he is playing at The Queen Hoxton on Friday with Tom Middleton. Get involved! Its free!


I also managed to book 2 tickets for the NME tour today for next year. Last years headliners were The Big Pink, the Macabees and The Drums. I missed The Drums but the Macabees blew me away. This year I just had to get tickets as because of my blind drunkenness last week, I missed ‘Sun’ and ‘Jamelia’ by Caribou, who i also missed at The Big Chill. They are touring in Sheppard’s Bush in February and I bought tickets before they sold out. Again, hopefully i will remember this performance.

Today is Friday and work is manic as so many sales have gone,. Who is going to be buying festival tickets next week? Lattitude go on sale on the 3rd and Secret Garden are released to General public in Jan. I love that time of year..

No comments: