CSS background-color example!

-->

Monday

Next - The best place to shop this Christmas.




So Christmas is upon us soon. I have not had any time to hit the shops for anyone, so will be hoping the internet can save my life! I have to be careful this year moving house has come at the wrong time.
One site that has got me in a flutter is NEXT. No matter what the time of year the store always manages to suprise me with its gifts, clothes and accessories. My sister is a massive fan of NEXT and I will be getting her one of their special Fondu sets that she will love. There are some great bed wear packs and gift sets which are prices reasonably too.
Next are going to help me with the countdown to Christmas – check out their fantastic range for your loved ones here!

Let the countdown begin! Each day I will treat you to a Next image with my pick of the day of what to get for some great gifts. Check out this Silver Jaquerd Dress at £69. It is lovely, not to glittery and is perfect for evening wear for any party.


£69
have a look here

No comments: