CSS background-color example!

-->

Friday

The Naked and Famous


While I am at work I find listening to X Fm a great way to get through the day. I usually go out to Techno or Dance clubs so being able to sit and sing along to songs is refreshing. One band who have been playing on loop in the office is The Naked and Famous. I really like their song, and when looking at the band I initially thought it was CSS – but I enjoy this sound a bit more. They are currently touring and are playing the NME tour in Feb in London, however I have tickets for the Caribou performance on the 22nd. What a moron! If only I had known – Heaven as well. Says it all really..



Anyway this weekend is going to be a busy one again. Tonight is A Skillz at the Old Queens Head and tomorrow is some random night in Shoreditch. Full of laughs I am sure, although having no internet at home is proving to be difficult. Apparently an engineer is coming out soon –n my ass. Stealing Skype when at other people’s houses is my new thing, amazingly if time it just right so I can see my mate floating around in OZ and my other fiend nursing a hangover.

I never heard of James Blake before, but my mate is going to see him tonight in Brixton. I have heard is songs more at work and yes, I like.