CSS background-color example!

-->

Thursday

London Fashion Week

Bora Aksu – missed last year’s beautiful catwalk show. The invitation was lovely, this year I hope they pimp it out again.

I will be heading down to London Fashion Week, thanks to Canon, heading to the exhibition halls and meeting with some up and coming designers. Last year I met Fannie Schiovanni, who I hope comes back this year. I will be chatting with bloggers and we all know that bloggers attend the event in toe with friends, cameras and tips on how to pimp your blog. I am hopefully meeting up with a few Bora Aksu fans as well as the usual muses who hit the LDN streets. If you are heading to London Fashion Week, drop me a Tweet or an email and we can meet up.

I am hoping this year I can actually interview more people. Last year I was a little rubbish, I need to get some cards printed – on my to do list! Moo.com, thanks Hardip, are cheap and cheerful. Exactly what I am looking for.! Hopefully they will come in time for the shows.






Aksu’s Spring/Summer 2011 was lovely. Cannot wait for the Autumn Winter 2011!




No comments: