CSS background-color example!

-->

Thursday

Vivienne Westwood - Royal Ascot Party

I have been a little slow as of late AGAIN. This week I had the opportunity to attend the Vivienne Westwood Spring/Summer 2011 event at her store in Mayfair. The event was hosted by Ascot, who are one of our suppliers at work. The event was to showcase the hats and dresses sold at Royal Ascot, now in its 300th Year! Ascot’s hospitality was fantastic with Champers flowing all night and delicious canap├ęs that were tantalising my taste buds. The evening was filled with beautiful dresses draped in florals and royal blues and greens. The hats were of course the fashion statement of the year, which is what ladies day is all about at the races.

Their was a raffle which blew me away. One winner got to take away a Vivienne Westwood bag and also a scarf! I was gutted. I think I found my wedding dress – a little extreme but Viv’s style is fantastic, especially in regards to the medieval influences she imposes on her designs. I adore her Blacks and Ruby Red’s.

The after party was at Boujis in Mayfair, however I needed an early night as this week I have been running around like a Blue ass fly. Tomorrow night is Justin Martin at Corsica Studios so looking forward to hearing some ‘;Angelic Demons’.





No comments: