CSS background-color example!

-->

Friday

Berwick Street




I have been trying to save money recently and being a little creative by creating everything by hand. I have so many clothes that i do not wear adn could be used for something else. I can easily spent £30 ona  top and after  afew wears get bored of it. I have now decided to embrace the sewing machine I got for Christmas and start making new from old.
On my lunch break from busy Oxford Street the other day, I found myself lost down Berwick Street in Soho which is full of little gems. I ventured into the Silk Society where I picked up a meter of red netting fro £1.90, to create my mad hatters tea party headpiece. There was a great little shop called The Berwick Cloth Shop. I found some fantastic fabrics, which I wish i could of captured on camera, and thlough a l;ittlen out of my price range, they were delicate and very beautiful.

I found myself getting lost down Berwick Street, finding  The Cloth House, which was filled with Cath Kidston inspired fabrics and bunting, which was so pretty.




The Clothes Whisperer@ blogger.com photo's.

I have been trying to find some new cafes, pubs and shops that are not just the usual in London. I am going to start spending my weekends out in the city rather than tucked up in bed with a cup of tea nursing a hangover, there are so many great places to see in the city and with full time work I never get to see it all!
I went to a TEED dancing lesson the other day, thanks to I-D and Disel putting on the workshops around the capital.


No comments: