CSS background-color example!

-->

Thursday

Hannah Makes Things...





Both £6 from Hannahmakesthings.com

I have not updated in ages, not about fashion anyway, but I have been seeing Hannah's creations everywhere, and I really want to get my hands on some of these cute little pieces.

I will be reviewing some comedy in the coming months. I am off to see Tim Michin in September and Micky Flanagan, as well as Katy B and Britney Spears. (Yeah, alright...) but I am most looking forward to Bestival 2011. I have an idea of what my friends and I are going to be..but i don't want to find out you lot have stolen it, so it will be a suprise.


Check out Oh Land yet? If not do so. I am loving Metonomy's new album so that is also one for the ipod when you get a chance.




If you are in and around London over the coming weeks, check out Somerset House for it's classic film4 collection. Tickets are limited, but do not fear as head to Bow, East London and jump on a shuttle cinema on the canal. It is around £14 but moves when you watch classicals such as Labrinth.

No comments: