CSS background-color example!

-->

Friday

December.

Its been a while - this time of year is always manic.

A few things that have caught my attention this month - I just completed reading The Girl With THe Draggon Tattoo, which is a great thriller. I am a massive fan of the original Swedish film, however I am not too sure on the USA blockbuster.

I went to the premiere of Hugo the other week. The event was full of Glitz and glam, however they do rush you down the carpet. I was delighted to be invited down by my contact on the night, Staurt. Thank you!

Just found out I have 2 tickets to see Rihanna this December. I am elated! I am a massive fan and she puts on a great show.

What is eveyrone getting friends and family for Christmas? If you go to Urban Outfitters, New Look and Miss Selfridge, there are discounts on party wear. I managed to blag a dress, £25 cheaper!

One of my favourite sites, Magculture has a pop-up shop in the ehart of East London. If you are a fan of all the weird and wacky editorials from all over the world, pop in and lay your hands on some fine print.

71 Leonard St, EC1.


Loving this cover of SNAP! Magazine as well.


Kat eon Vogue has also raised some eyebrows...