CSS background-color example!

-->

Tuesday

Common Culture

So what festivals are you all going to this year? I am thinking Balaton Sound because it's a safe bet for a holiday as well as good music and there are bands as well as DJ's. I am also thinking Soundwave and if anyone has ever been? It could be a holiday after the festival but it could also prove to be a failure.

Anyway, some of you are aware I have a poetry blog as well  as a 'Common Culture' blog which I think I should really update. I have not done it in a whole and it is a good place to actually have an opinion about London culture and what is going on. Expect updates shortly.  I am going to try and update it as much as I can now I have started writing again.

If you know of any poetry caf├ęs or groups in the Hackney area do let me know.

No comments: