CSS background-color example!

-->

Monday

Paris FW AW/12-13

So I have been a little lazy when it comes to following London, Paris and Milan Fashion Week - however I have been keeping updated through Vogue and all your blogs so I feel I am not completely missing out on everything.

Now I have moved I am trying to do more shopping online instead of going to the shops, or at least see what the designers are doing and copy it from my own standards.

Haider Ackermann's show was something of interest to me, The Columbian designer focused on tight silhouette's and jackets which are all colours I adore. Darker pallettes are my forté and their was some urban spirit in the displays of leather, fold and zips.

Celine's show was very spring - despite being the A/W 12-13 collection I saw a lot of sailor boy influences adn reminded me of Matisse's art work of right angle shapes. It was fierce yet stylish and bold. The simplicity of colours was what really cuaght my eye, as I am not a huge fan of brights.
Instead of a show was a presentation




Chloe show was something which was beautifuly filled with pastel pinks and creams. Oversized coats teamed with smart workwear, which was light and feminine.






No comments: