CSS background-color example!

-->

Thursday

Beauty Buys

Ok so as summer is fast approaching I have been trying to preen the body to make sure I am feeling my best when out and about in Hungary later next month.
So with age issues hitting me hard recently (..I feel I have more wrinkles than when I was 23 and my skin feels like leather) I decided I needed to intervene and find a great product that; reduced pores, tightness and made my skin feel amazing.
I have always been a Boots junkie and never really washed my face... (gross right?) but i find my skin is relatively OK - i dont need to buy any expensive products because I am not a heavy smoker but I am one to drink lots and get only a few hours of sleep.

So I ventured onto beauty blogs and have since brought these two babies into my life:



The Pore Professional - Benefit (£22.75)

So this is a great primer to use before you put on the foundation - I always thought matt make up was best, but after seeing how cakey my skin looks, I have decided that a more dewy look is my way forward. I put this onto my skin ( a pea size amount is fine!) and it feels like silk. I only need a little bit of foundation after, as it smoothes out my skin tone and dry areas. When I wore it, my friends said that my skin tone was even and that i looked natural. Finish or mix with some highlighter  as well, it really does make you look fresh faced.

If you are a fan of Made in Chelsea like I am, you will also be in awe of how amazing Mill's skin is right? Not only does she have amazing clothes byut she looks after her skin. Her beauty regime involves the amazing facial washes and serum's from Dr Manuka. This range used bee venom to take away purities on the kins surface, deep cleanse and also even out skin tone. I have never used a face wash that doesnt make my skin feel tight afterwards. This makes my skin feel fresh, smooth and it glows. Its priced at £16.50 for the bottle, but you only need a small pump and it goes far.




With festival season coming up I want to try and get a natural look, with some tinted moisturiser. I am not a fan of Benefit, you Rebal because it tends to cling to my dry areas. Does anyone have any good reccomendations?

Caroline Flack (I love her hair!) has been names the face of the new Mascarathon product from Benefit. Check out how amazing she looks.






1 comment:

Hardip said...

Body shop tinted moisturiser is good. try some of mine xxx